How to Utilize EMC
It is important to treat EMC as part of a solution that can enhance the value of your product, rather than a responsibility to fix at the very end of product development. These simple steps can reduce the risk of an unanticipated issue halting your product development.
· Interpret unclear requirements and applications in the standards.
· Use EMC compliance to your advantage as a project goal and a natural part of the development program.
· Stay in contact with your test laboratory regarding EMC standards, interpretations, documentation and tests.
· Plan and budget for your testing in order to remain cost-efficient throughout the process.
· Make sure you have a sufficient understanding regarding the differences in EMC tests.
· Think about the product’s entire lifespan. Depending on the product, re-testing could be required due to changes in the product over its life.
We encourage you to learn as much as you can about EMC testing. It will be easy for you to create value for your products through testing if the proccess is natural to you. Don't hesitate to attend one of our many seminars or webinars to take full advantage of our services.